The former Monastery of the Holy Name on Erie Avenue in Cincinnati’s Hyde Park neighborhood is for sale by the local Methodist community. They bought it for $1.2 million in 2001 and are asking just under $2 million now. Built in 1954, the monastery housed the cloistered Dominican Nuns of the Perpetual Adoration for nearly fifty years. It was a shame to let this lovely campus slip out of the Church’s hands a dozen years ago, and would be wonderful to bring it back. Since the effort to restore St. Mark’s Church to a parish devoted to the classical liturgy, a.k.a., the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite, apparently has been suspended, perhaps a group with similar goals would consider Holy Name. The property sits on one of the busiest streets in Cincinnati and would provide an opportunity for plenty of curbside evangelization.